- Our Company
- Water Treatment
- Saltwater Disposal
- Water Sourcing & Transfer
To that end, at Fountain Quail Energy Services, we commit to:
- Meet or exceed all relevant environmental, health and safety (HS&E) laws and regulations and apply responsible standards where laws and regulations do not exist.
- Empower our employees to make safety a daily priority. Each person employed by the company, no matter in what capacity, has the authority and responsibility to ensure safety comes first in their job, their work environment and even at home.
- Develop and communicate HS&E objectives throughout the company so that all employees understand their individual responsibilities and are appropriately trained to carry out these objectives.
- Verify performance through robust audits and communication of key learnings.
Fountain Quail Energy Services’ goal is simple: Zero. It’s a focused effort to achieve ZERO HS&E incidents every day, all the time.
Safety is a core value of Fountain Quail Energy Services, and the coordinated efforts of all employees are critical to achieving our safety objectives of zero accidents and zero incidents. The following life rules are just part of our HS&E culture.
Control of Work
All work, including changes, must be risk assessed.
Fit to Work
You must be fit and able to do your job safely.
Always wear required personal protective equipment.
Make sure all energy sources are isolated and energy released before working on a piece of equipment.
Working at Heights
Protect yourself against a fall when working at heights.
Make sure you know how to handle, store and dispose of any chemicals or hazardous substances you are working with.
Never enter a confined space unless trained and authorized to do so.
Rigging and lifting processes and equipment must be planned, controlled and suitable for the job.
Always follow the traffic rules and laws of the road, wear seatbelts and drive within speed limits.